I’m not the biggest fan of surprises and luckily my husband agrees that special occasions are better for everyone when they get what they want… so here’s my ultimate (in my dreams) holiday wishlist:
1) Burberry toggle detail wool coat ($1,195): the ultimate winter coat in a feminine shape, perfection.
2) Chanel GST in gunmetal ($2,900): this bag has been on my wishlist forever. I’d really take it in any color…
3) Lanvin metallic dot ballet flats ($575): the best flats ever in my favorite print of the season!
4) Pottery Barn photographer’s tripod lamp ($349): we need better lighting in our “dining corner” and I love the style of this one.
5) Burberry cinched waist quilted jacket ($495): I lack a lighter jacket (that’s still work appropriate) for days when a wool coat is a bit too much…
6) West Elm jackson sectional ($1700): our couch is past its prime and its time for a new one, period.
7) Chanel Essential Brush Set ($225): Chanel’s holiday sets never disappoint and I’ve been wanting to upgrade my powder brushes especially…
8) Tiffany & Co. amethyst cocktail ring ($975): crazy gorgeous, 9ct sparkler. amazing.
9) Rose Gold Infinity Ring ($varies): rose gold + diamonds, please!
10) Chanel wallet on chain ($1575 last time I checked): I still don’t have a small, black, clutch-type bag that just fits the essentials for a night out – this one is timeless.
And here’s a list of some practical things that I’d love to have…
1) Assouline DVF The Wrap book ($25) and Chanel 3 book set ($75) 2) grey cashmere-blend scarf ($88) 3) Tocca eau de parfum viaggio in Colette, Guilietta, Bianca ($45) 4) grey moccasin slippers ($99) 5) travel jewelry case ($48) 6) black leather tech-friendly gloves ($69) 7) Apple iPhone 5 ($199) 8) C. Wonder pearl layering necklace and horse bit layering necklace ($48 each) 2) Oscar de la Renta crystal stud earrings ($110) 10) Breville Ikon Juice Fountain ($200)
What’s on your wishlist this year?