Christian Louboutin Lafalaise 110 Cork Sandals
I didn’t really know how badly I NEEDED turquoise wedges until I came across these on theOutnet’s big Louboutin sale last week – but seriously, I couldn’t resist! I’m super busy this week with a number of events (and trying to decide what to wear!), but hopefully this 80+ degree weather this week will give me an excuse to break out these pretties! I’m kind of wishing I could afford a whole closet full of new dresses for the next couple months, but since that’s not exactly in the budget – Rent the Runway might just be my savior!
I’m sure many of you have heard of this awesome site, but in case you haven’t, Rent the Runway (invite here) allows you to browse a number of designer dresses and rent them at affordable prices (starting at $50) for a period of 4 or 8 days. Not sure what size you are for a particular designer? No sweat – with Rent the Runway you can rent 2 sizes for no additional charge! (Or if you’re like me and need options, you can rent a backup dress for only $25!) I can’t count the number of times I’ve talked myself into buying a new dress for a special occasion saying, “of course I’ll wear this again.” But of course that never happens (I mean, not when EVERYONE has already seen the dress…). The icing on the cake – when you’re done renting a dress, all you have to do is pop it in the envelope provided, drop it in a mailbox and they take care of the dry cleaning.
One of the events I have coming up next month is a “festive cocktail” soiree at an art gallery and I’ve been looking for the perfect little cocktail dress to rock, but of course everything I love is a bit out of my price range at the moment… luckily, Rent the Runway is coming to my rescue and providing me with a dress but I NEED your help deciding which dress to wear! I’ve narrowed down my picks to the following:
1) Thread Social Fairytale Dress (I’ve expressed my love for this before)
2) Tuleh Leopard Print Ruched Mini (I’m not usually that big on animal print, but this is so pretty!)
3) Catherine Malandrino Tribal Beading Mini (this beading detail is INSANE)
3) Hervé Léger Stormy Skies Bandage Dress (Hervé Léger, need I say more?)
There are so many fun options on Rent the Runway, it was hard to narrow it down! For those of you who are now lusting for a pretty dress to wear at an event of your own, Rent the Runway has agreed to provide 3 lucky Wonderfelle readers with a $25 gift card towards a rental of a dress of your own!
- For one entry, leave a comment letting me know which dress you think I should choose!
- For a second entry, leave a comment telling me about an event you have coming up, browse the options at Rent the Runway and tell me which dress you are dying to wear.
- For a third (or fourth) entry, blog or tweet (@wonderfelle) about this giveaway linking back to this post.
(Separate comments for each entry, please!)
Entries will be accepted until midnight Friday, April 2nd and I’ll announce the winners next week, good luck!